Thursday, 19 July 2012

Spirited Children in Literature

I always try to think positively about situations we might find ourselves in. After a disappointing Sports Day I decided to cheer myself up by listing as many spirited children in literature as I could. I only managed to make it to 3 before I was called away to sort something out (or abruptly dragged away from my daydreaming) but I'll list them here all the same and keep adding to the list whenever I think of any more. It does me good to remember that some of my favourite characters might be considered spirited and much more able to look at my son after a bad day with a proud smile and a sense that one day he's going to do amazing things. My List of Spirited Children Jane Eyre George from the Famous Five Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment